Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update

I just completed the link to my facebook page thanks to Kathy.
I'm preparing desserts tonight for a welcome dessert at my church, the Vineyard in Duluth, MN.
Tuesday I made a Deep,Dark Chocolate Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache topping and Dark Chocolate Curls. Tonight is a Goat Cheese Cheesecake with Red Grape/Walnut Compote and Chocolate Malted Creme Brulee. Later will come a Vanilla Creme Brulee and a Crepe Cake consisting of 24 layers of crepes with Almond pastry cream between each layer and toasted sliced almonds over the top with simple syrup over the top and then torched with my Propane Torch. More on these later

2 comments:

  1. You're going to take photos to post here, right? You're making me hungry. Thanks.
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, as soon as I take some photos of the food I will post them but I'm not accustomed to tking pictures of food. We'll get there. Glad I'm making you hungry!

    ReplyDelete