Monday, April 12, 2010

Irish Red Tasting Day

Tomorrow is tasting day for Steve and Tim's Inaugural Brew. We have been waiting now for about 5 weeks for this day to see if the process has yielded success or not. The brew has fermented and been bottled and has been in boxes taped shut in case of explosions ( of which there were none!). Steve has, as I am writing this, placed 4 bottles in the refrigerator for tomorrow night's festivities and I hope to report tomorrow that the stuff is awesome. So far the process has gone very well with each step doing just what it was supposed to so all should be well.
Steve wants to make a Dopple Bock for our next attempt so we'll begin studying the process for that one now and on my next trip to Northern Brewer in St Paul I'll pick up the kit and any extra equipment we might need.
This is short post, I know, but it's late.
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment